The Magic of Christmas The purpose of our program is to provide gifts for the most needy kids that work with our social service agency partners all year. Also, we want to gift the whole family equally because when one child is sick or disabled - the whole family is affected. In addition, we reach out to help the many that are forgotten during the holidays: mentally challenged adults, home bound senior citizens and street homeless adults.
- Sponsor a family for gifts. Click above for details.
- Gift Bag Program for the Home bound Elderly and Homeless: We also provide about 300 gift bags to home bound senior citizens, homeless adults and mentally challenged adults. Click on the link above for details on bag contents.
- Guilt free Re-gifting Donate new items that you cannot use from home. We welcome almost anything new as a gift.
- Make a mitten tree. Put paper mitten tags on a tree with the child and gift info we provide and collect the goods. Bag by family and deliver back to Wish.
- Hold a Collection of toys or other gifts: hand tools, flash lights, alarm clocks, diapers, jewelry, hats, gloves (home made are very welcome), tea, coffee, sugarless hard candy, CD-players, radios, board games for older kids, dolls, RC trucks, Matchbox cars, Barbies, makeup kits, tool kits or, inexpensive cameras, basketballs or footballs (please no baseball bats).