Gifts for the Most Needy
The purpose of our program is to provide gifts for the most needy kids that work with our social service agency partners. We want to ensure that all the children are gifted equally because when one child is sick or disabled – the whole family is affected. In addition, we reach out to help the many that are forgotten during the holidays: mentally challenged adults, home bound senior citizens and street homeless adults.
- Sponsor a family for gifts. See above for details. Submit form below to help.
- Provide a Gift Bag for a home bound or homeless adult: We also provide about 300 gift bags to home bound senior citizens, homeless adults and mentally challenged adults. Click on the link above for details on bag contents.
Guilt free re-gifting – donate new items that you cannot use. We welcome almost anything new as a gift.
- Run a mitten tree. We can provide details as well as client info and tags. This is great for companies, groups or a holiday party. Put paper mitten tags on a tree with the child and gift info we provide and collect the goods.
- Hold a Collection of toys or other gifts: hand tools, flash lights, diapers/baby wipes, jewelry, hats, gloves (home made are very welcome), pjs, headphones, board games for older kids, dolls, RC trucks, Matchbox cars, Barbies, makeup kits, basketballs or footballs (please no baseball bats).
- Shop from home by purchasing items from our Amazon Wish list.
Register to Donate or Help
Please contact Lori Yutzy .